there’s a grief that can’t be spoken a playlist of showtunes that make you cry every goddamn time
/ i. quiet - matilda / ii. the letter - billy elliot / iii. hey jude - across the universe / iv. dying ain’t so bad - bonnie & clyde / v. somethings are meant to be - little women / vi. I dreamed a dream - les miserables / vii. he lives in you (reprise) - the lion king / viii. no good deed - wicked / ix. what I did for love - a chorus line / x. somewhere - west side story / xi. far from the home I love - fiddler on the roof / xii. a little fall of rain - les miserables / xiii. no more - into the woods / xiv. I’ll cover you (reprise) - rent / xv. still hurting - the last 5 years / xvi. I am the one (reprise) - next to normal / xvii. not my father’s son - kinky boots / xviii. empty chairs at empty tables - les miserables / xix. no voice - bare / xx. left behind - spring awakening /
Anonymous said: do you have any masterposts where one can watch musicals? or just links or anything really
yes i do omg hold on let me find it
- Legally Blonde the Musical
- Next to Normal (Also here, here, here, and here)
- Les Miserables
- Phantom of the Opera
- Pippin (Also here)
- Rent (Also here)
- Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Also here)
- The Addams Family Musical (Also here)
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- Bonnie and Clyde
- Anything Goes
- Catch Me If You Can
- Spring Awakening
- Thoroughly Modern Millie
- 13 (Also here)
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Avenue Q
- Our House
- The Little Mermaid
- Little Women
- Jekyll and Hyde
- Love Never Dies
- Evil Dead
- Sunday in the Park with George
- First Date the Musical
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
DUDE GET OUT OF THERE
(i remembered i’m supposed to be making prints again)
“ An old man had a police phone box of the kind we saw in the street all the time. It turned out to be a magical and unimaginably wonderful time machine. I had never been so excited in all my life. ”
Stephen Fry on Doctor Who (via eastdakota)